Skype
tysonizer

Willy Bum Bum Willy Bum Bum

Doesn't get frontpaged for it's humor, but has nearly 11 million views on youtube, what are we coming to? This is funny as fuck.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

My mind could only assume what happened with subzero... At the same time it doesn't want to...

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Meanwhile on every gaming console...

Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

The game is overall fun and very interesting, however I'm taking half a star (half for one reason each)
for two reasons

#1: I felt overall it was a decent game, I could spend hours on end playing this, but one thing I did notice was there isn't a lot of player activity in the sense of communication, co-op or pvp for that matter and it feels more, empty despite seeing other players in the world, no one bothers to chat even if you start it up.

#2: I feel the point of an MMORPG is to use teamwork and co-op with other players (hence interaction as stated before) To accept and complete quests while getting stronger, I feel the auto command going from point A to point B by just clicking the highlighted text of the quest takes away from the RPG feel of it and reduces the feeling of exploring the world around you. Not that it's a bad thing for those "i'm stuck, I have no idea where that is moment" but it's almost somewhat insulting to the player personally as it feels like the game is holding your hand while leading you through everything.

Aside from the player interaction issues, and the feature that makes it immediately walk you to your quest objective, It's still a decent game and fun to play.

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

Happy to see the full version only one question. I've followed your advice about Tomoko and how you're supposed to follow her and make her feel better. I did that and she took me to the bathroom where I went through all the options, and nothing else happens, you're just stuck there unless you leave, and then you have to repeat it. I'm just wondering if thats it thats your ending or if maybe I ran into a bug? It's still a great game but I could use some help here.

sim-man responds:

Actually that's all you can do.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

It is possible to dodge the second knife, Hide behind a tree, any tree will work. ;)

Underwater Grotto Teaser Underwater Grotto Teaser

Not sure abbout anyone else, but am I the only one with my face pressed against the screen waiting in anticipation for EBF4? Seriously quit teasing us and release it before I rip my hair out lol.

-Electroman adventures- -Electroman adventures-

Your work has always impressed me, but this just proves to me you're getting better with each piece you submit, Please do us all a favor. Keep going and Don't stop for anything. 10/10

Waterflame responds:

Thanks :D ! i wont :D

Travels of Vagabonds ~P~ Travels of Vagabonds ~P~

I can't wait any logner...

the suspense is starting to kill me now, hearing this only increases the anticipation of wanting to play EBF4 when it gets here. It's a great piece that flows smoothly with every instrument in here. I need to hurry up and submit this because I don't think I can wait any longer, and I'm running out of positive things to say without trying to get sidetracked. Still well done and 10/10.

Pokemon animation Pokemon animation

I like this, although I'd like to see more of touko from the front

Leviathan's Hierodule Leviathan's Hierodule

To dayoo0

Very often you'll find the best works of art, odd, morbid, disgusting, etc. the list goes on you need to be a bit more open minded and take a second look and ask yourself what kind of emotions does this picture stir up upon first glance? This picture could be the best discription of confusion in our lives to something completely different. Art is what you make it to be, and what I see here is something horrid and amazing, but it's an expression of the author's creativity, and to knock on his creativity is to show you are subconscious about your own. This picture speaks to me in a sense it reminds me of all the dark and twisted things humanity is capable of doing, we have our problems and so on, but it's what makes each and everyone of us unique in our own way. I'm not trying to insult you dayoo0, but try to take a look at the picture from the artists point of view. C:

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

I'm jelly.

I know I can draw swords and such myself, but looking at mine on my profile and then back at yours, mine don't even compare despite mine being hand drawn. I need some tips and pointers, as you've got me inspired to start drawing them some more. 15/15 and please keep it up with the good work.